MEMBERSHIP AT COMMUNITY BIBLE FELLOWSHIP
Membership serves four primary purposes:
(1) It gives you “ownership” and a greater “commitment” to the work of the local church.
(2) It gives you the opportunity to be a part of the decision making process as we work together for a positive ministry
(3) It gives you the opportunity to serve in the church in a position of leadership that benefits both yourself and the local body of believers. And
(4) It provides a means of accountability for both the church and the member.
Qualifications for membership at Community Bible Fellowship:
- Believe in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord
- Be baptized as a Christian
- Be committed to Christian growth
- Be committed to giving Jesus Christ your time, talent and treasure
- Be supportive of our Church and in agreement with CBF’s doctrinal statement and bylaws
- Be faithful in attendance and participation.
- Submit an application and written testimony of your personal faith in Jesus Christ as Savior to one of the pastors or elders.
- Desire to live a life separated from sinful habits of the flesh and worldliness.
- Evidence a burden for those without Jesus Christ as Savior and desire to be used to share the Gospel.
- Be in agreement with the Statement of Faith, agree to abide by the Constitution and By-Laws of CBF, and have signed the “Church Membership Agreement” (Appendix A of the Constitution and By-laws of CBF).
- Confirm that you have been baptized as a believer.
- Demonstrate a commitment to one another and to God by consistently giving of your time talents and financial support to the ministry of the Church.
- Meet with a pastor and/or an elder to review the above areas, and upon a positive vote by the Church body, be accepted into membership.
If you have had flu-like symptoms (e.g., cough, fever, shortness of breath, vomiting) in the past 14 days or have been in close contact with someone with flu-like symptoms in the past 14 days, we kindly ask that you do not attend Sunday morning...
SCRIPTURE MEMORIZATION Come join us this year as we commit to memorizing Scripture. Each week we are challenging our congregation to join us in memorizing a set of verses given by Truth78. To view these “Fighter Verses for 2022,” please...
We have Sunday school classes for all ages from 9:00-9:45 am with worship service following at 10:00 am. The Ark Children’s Ministry Nursery: ages 4 months through age 5-meet in children’s area in rooms 1119 and 1120Kindergarten-2nd grade: meet...
Would you like to donate appreciated stock or other securities to Community Bible Fellowship Church? Please contact Mike Rasor at email@example.com. Mike will be able to provide the information you need to complete such a gift!
We want to thank you for your generous gifts to support the ministry of Community Bible Fellowship. We appreciate your consideration and willingness to use your year-end giving to serve Christ through CBF. For your convenience there are offering...
MEMBERSHIP AT COMMUNITY BIBLE FELLOWSHIPMembership serves four primary purposes: (1) It gives you “ownership” and a greater “commitment” to the work of the local church.(2) It gives you the opportunity to be a part of the decision making process as...