GIVE TO CBF
Sacrificial generosity is first an act of worship. The giving of our finances strengthens our commitment to Jesus and frees us to live open-handedly with the gifts God has given us. We trust in Him and His provision instead of our own resources. We believe God has been abundantly generous to us. As our lives are being transformed by Him, we can’t help but be generous in return.
Our giving platform is now integrated with Planning Center’s easy-to-use Church Center app. This platform can be accessed via mobile app or web browser. You can use the button below to use Church Center to give now.
- Give securely from your computer by clicking the button above.
- If you’d prefer to give via mobile app you can download Church Center.
- Give a single gift, or schedule recurring giving using your checking account (lowest fee charged to the church), debit, or credit card.
- In person donations can be made by personal check.
- You can mail your check to:
Community Bible Fellowship Church
PO Box 295
Westfield, IN 46074
Would you like to donate appreciated stock or other securities to Community Bible Fellowship Church?
Please contact our Accounting Manager, Julie Reimann. She will be able to provide the information you need to complete such a gift.
Thank you for your gift.